Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who Won the Debate?

Haha! The real question is, "Are you seriously asking me that?"

I honestly believe that my group won the debate today. We brought up many valid points and presented them in a firm and precise manner. To me, the other group was very repetitive and doubtful in their presentations. Their information was unorganized and the speaker for their conclusion statement was quite confused herself. How are you going to try to persuade something to us when it doesn't even seem like you're sure of it yourself?

To keep the debate going, however, if prejudice doesn't matter then why are people being bullied or even killed for being "gay" or "lesbian"? Are you saying that that issue is no big deal? If it really didn't matter then there will be no protests, rallies, or even acts such as "Don't Ask Don't Tell." All of these exist because prejudice matters. BAM BANG BOOM!

Yeah, I just wanted to get that off of my chest. I believe we won and I believe that you, Mr. Beddingfield, know that we've won. End of my blog.

Now, about that cookie ...

No comments:

Post a Comment