Monday, September 19, 2011

I may become a mass-murderer, but not likely .. Right?

Wow! I think that was THE longest talk show I ever listened to. Although I may have dozed off a few times within that hour range, I managed to catch a couple of very good points. A criminal is described to be emotionally deaf. I thought that was a pretty neat way of putting it since psychopaths lack remorse, empathy, sincerity, etc. It scared me a bit when it was proven that psychopaths view pictures of objects (such as chairs and tables) in the same way they do pictures of crimes such as rape or murder. Are you kidding me!? You're one sick man. As they put it though, teaching a criminal how to feel emotions is like teaching a blind person the color red. In other words, it's impossible!

To be honest I was a bit worried about taking the Psychopath Test at first because I didn't want to find out the truth. I passed though so yay me! I was kind of concerned when a couple of my answers were "partially", but I'm proven not to be a psychopath. Well as the test states, "The test results don't suggest strong psychopathic tendencies." But then it goes around and says, "This does not mean the person isn't a potential mass-murderer. They may be mad, they may resort to violence. A close professional or emotional relationship with even the most normal of people may prove to be a damaging, or at least boring, experience." So dude, are you saying I MIGHT become a mass-murderer? My classmates know me well though so I know you guys have my back. I'm a good person and would never commit such a crime. Right guys?
... Guys??

No comments:

Post a Comment