Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Love, Marriage, Death

Since you have failed to give us a topic to blog about, let's go on a ranting rampage!

O-freaking-thello! Why so gullible, huh? This play has been so dramatic that it kind of reminds me of Korean dramas. You know .. The typical "I know what's going to happen, but then again maybe I don't why are you doing this" type of thing. You wanna know what really urks my nerves though? IAGU! That guy, I swear .. Now I see why you said some people now refer to bad guys in literature as an Iagu. He's the epitome of all things evil. I've heard of someone being two-faced before, but Iagu no-doubtly already topped that. I must admit though, he does have a way with words. He's pretty good for a guy that knows nothing outside of war and fighting. Its almost as if he's a little philosopher. Haha! As for Desdemona, she's starting to become a real round character. She definitely knows how to stand up for herself and let her voice be heard; especially with the Cassio issue. Othello, how I wish you were wiser for a man of your position! I certainly feel pathos towards these two lovers knowing that their failure in marriage is inevitable. 

Oh Shakespeare, why you gotta be so deep man? 

No comments:

Post a Comment